Saturday, August 15, 2015

Happy Fall Stamp set with Prismacolor Pencils



Aloha Guys!
This is Joyce from Enjoyscrappin2.com and today I wanted to share this card I made using the Brand New stamp set called Happy Fall.  This stamp set has so many cute critters, I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted to use first, lol.  This stamp set is Now Available in the store, so be sure to check it out.  
As soon as I saw this squirrel, it reminded me of all the acorns he must of put in his cheeks so that's what I tried to create.  I stamped out a whole bunch of acorns, a pile of it, and I placed him on top.  I did a lot of masking for the acorns, which took some time but I love how it turned out.  I colored him using my Prismacolor pencils and blended it out using some Gamsol.  I also found this pattern paper in my stash, which reminded me of fall.  I hope you like this card and stay tuned for more amazing inspirations from the Design Team members.  Thank you so much and have a great day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!