Wednesday, September 2, 2015

You Are How Old?

Hello friends, it's Chitra here with a card for you all!!! I played with the new Monster Party stamp set, really love this set and here is my card...


I kind of created a space scene for the grumpy monster ;) 
First I took a white panel and sponged some blue and purple distress ink for the background, for the planet I took some cork sheet and cut it free hand for the monster to stand on. The stars are die cut using Simon Says Stamp Holiday Shapes.
The balloon is from Late but with Love stamp set which is paper pieced on a red cardstock. I added some white dots on the monster and added glossy accents to the eyes, highlighted the balloon and also added some glitter. The sentiment is added directly onto the cork sheet.
Here is a close up..


Hope you liked my card, I really enjoyed making this card.
You can check all the stamps available in the shop here.

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! :) Love each part! Wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I LOVE that fun monster!! Great background!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!