Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Happy bunny-birthday!

Hi there!

It's Yolanda here, from Scraping Time. Today, I have made a card with some stamps from different sets: "Just sentiments", "Howl are you, puppy?", "Happy hoppy 4x6 bunny" and  "Brush bunny" stamp sets.

All these stamps can be combined easily and I really had fun playing whit these cutties!


I really love these sets and I wasn't able to choose just one so I decided to play a little bit with my dies and make a window on the main panel of the card. I  used a false stitched square die and I did partial die cutting with my Big Shot. Then I stamped and created the first part of the scene. 
The sentiment is so cute and I love how it looks stamped with Versafine ink.
I made some clouds with Memento Blue Sky ink before making the window and I coloured my image with Spectrum Noir Markers. I love the hearts stamp!!!!!! What a cute complement for this set!!!! 


But then, when you open the window, you find the second part of the card and sentiment.


The "to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!" sentiment was a bit long for the space I had so I masked a part and stamped just some of the "u".

I tried to continue the scene inside, so I made the same clouds. And I added a carrot to the balloon... just for fun!! :))


I  think, you can use this card to put a gift card hidden into the window or making there a shaker. Your creativity is the limit! ;) 

I hope you have enjoyed with my card and have a good week! See you soon! 

22 comments:

  1. Qué bonita, Yolanda, y qué original con esa ventanita que sorprende. Es una monada. Los conejitos de Gerda son preciosos y tan tiernos, me encantan. La tarjeta te ha quedado de 10. Besos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Isabel! Me costaba decidirme por un conejo jeje así que decidí usar varios. Besos!

      Delete
  2. Preciosa!!! Y muy original, me ha encantado

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Eva! Me ha encantado tu propuesta para el reto con la shaker en la zanahoria jeje besos

      Delete
  3. Me encanta !!! Esos conejitos son preciosos y la estructura de la tarjeta muy original!!! Besos;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Eva! Ya sabes lo que me gusta jugar con las estructuras de las tarjetas. Besos

      Delete
  4. Oh my Yolanda! How fun is this! It's like a little picture book! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Gerda! You know that your words mean a lot to me! Hugs!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. Jopeeee...me ha encantado!!!!!..es divertida original y como siempre...asquerosamente chula..jajjaja..besossss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eres super original, nunca te conformas y siempre vas mas allá! me encanta como hs estructurado todo y como va con sorpresa dentro! me encanta!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajajajaj estamos muy locas pero nos divertimos mucho con las tarjetas! Besazos!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias Susana! Ahí sigo publicando el reto que me propusiste aunque algunos días me despisto jeje

      Delete
  8. Pero qué dulce!!! y con este punto divertido que le das a todas tus tarjetas. Me encanta! Un besito

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchísimas gracias Montse! Me encanta que te guste! Besos

      Delete
  9. Muy tierna y divertida con ese toque sorpresa de la ventanita! Me encantan los colores tan suaves que has usado... Besitos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Laura! La ventana nació como producto de la indecisión jeje me gustaban tanto todos los sellos que me era difícil elegir uno solo! Besos!

      Delete
  10. Qué tarjeta tan bonita! Lógico que no pudieras decidirte por un sello, es tan bonito el conejito en todas sus posturas!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jejeje llevas razón! Hay un tercer amigo que también es preciosísisisisisisimo! Besos!

      Delete
  11. Preciosa, divertida, bonita, original... qué te voy a decir que no te hayan dicho ya? Me ha requete-encantado la tarjeta, las escenas que has creado, el fondo de nubes, los protagonistas.... Toda, todita, toda. Me chifla!!!
    Besitos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Sonia! Siempre me alegras con tus comentarios!!!!!!!!!! Besazos!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!