Monday, June 12, 2017

Guest Designer Mindy - Stay Pawsitive

Happy Hello Everyone and welcome to Monday!! It's Mindy from Paper Creations by Mindy back guest designing for today! I have a super fun card to share with you! 

I love the All Cats set and it went perfectly with my new pawprint stencil! This card is super easy to make but has so much character! 
I matched some distress ink with my cardstock and applied that to my card with the stencil. I cut out my sentiment strip with my flag die and added the fun "Stay Pawsitive" sentiment from the All Cats stamp set.
This cat image I thought was just hilarious so I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored it with my copics and cut it out with my Scan N Cut machine. I attached my card base and stenciled background together, added the sentiment strip and used foam squares to pop up my grumpy kitty. To finish it off I used some matching Nuvo Crystal drops.

Supplies Used
Staggered Pawprint Stencil
Flag Die
Copics
Body - C6-5-4-3-2-1
Ears - R81

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!