Friday, September 22, 2017

Guest Designer - Some 'Beary' Easy Inktense Watercoloring!

Hi, it's Therese from www.lostinpaper.com and I am very excited to share a fun card and video with you here today.
More Than Pie has the most wonderful bear images and I decided to use my Inktense pencils to do some very easy watercoloring today.



I was able to 'ombre' the sentiment very easily using the MISTI, and you can see the whole card process shared in the video link below.



You can see my video here or Watch it in HD at Youtube.


I'm sure you think these bears from More Thank Pie are as cute as I do!  Thanks so much for stopping by today, I have another card and video coming up real soon and I can't wait to see you here then!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!