Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Stamp of the month - Cat in bookshelf - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a card for the monthly challenge from Gerda Steiner designs. This month you have to make a card with the image Cat in bookshelf from Gerda Steiner designs. If you make a card for the march challenge, you automatically get the april image emailed to you.


I have coloured the Cat in bookshelf from Gerda Steiner designs with my Polychromos pencils and then I have fussy cut the image. I have searched on internet for a purrfect ;) sentiment and after I found it I printed it on white linen cardstock. I have die-cut the sentiment with the Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies. I used Frayed burlap distress ink and a wall stencil to create a wall on the white square. I have adhered the image with foamtape on the wall and then I adhered the white square on a white card.


*********************************************************************************
STAMP: Cat in bookshelf from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, distress ink
PAPER: White cs
INK: Frayed burlap distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 42 from Crealies
ACCESSORIES: Wall stencil








1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!