Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Do you see????? - Larissa


Goodmorning, I am Larissa from Car-d-elicious and today I am posting a new card on the blog from Gerda Steiner designs. This time I made a card with the new stampset On the bookshelf from Gerda Steiner designs. When I saw this set, I knew I had to make this little scene. 



For this card I started with stamping the image from the cat and the piles of books on masking paper. Then I started with stampin the cat and then with the help of masking paper I stamped all the piles of books below the cat. I have coloured all images with my Polychromos pencils and the black glaze pen and then I have fussy cut all the images. The sentiment is made with the computer. After I had printed it, I used a black pen to draw frames around the words and then I fussy cut them all. With the Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies I have die-cut a rectangle from white cardstock. I used Scattered straw, Wild honey, Ground espresso and Walnut stain distress ink to make a background for the images and the sentiment on it. I adhered the rectangle on white cardstock and then I adhered them both on a black card. I have adhered all images and words with foamtape on the card.




*********************************************************************************
STAMP: On the bookshelf from Gerda Steiner designs
COLORING MEDIUM: Polychromos pencils, Distress inks
PAPER: White and black cs, Kraft card
INK: Versafine onyx black, Scattered straw, Wild honey, Ground espresso and Walnut stain distress ink
DIES: Crea-nest-lies XXL 36 from Crealies 

ACCESSORIES: Black glaze pen, black fineliner

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!